Rahimpura Village Polpulation
Rahimpura is a Village located in the Taluka of Tonk, in the district of Tonk district, in the state of Rajasthan state with a total population of 591. There are 122 houses in the Village.
Village name: Rahimpura
Taluka name: Tonk
Total population: 591
House Holds: 122
Rahimpura Population by Sex
There are total of 283 male persons and 308 females and a total number of 73 children below 6 years in Rahimpura.
The percentage of male population is 47.88%.
The percentage of female population is 52.12%.
The percentage of child population is 12.35%.
Google Map of Rahimpura
Simple Googler map location of Rahimpura Village
View Larger Map of Rahimpura, Tonk, Tonk
View satellite images/ street maps of villages in Rahimpura, Tonk, Tonk India. The Map data on this website is provided by Google Maps, a free online map service one can access and view in a web browser.
Rahimpura similar Villages list
- Rahimpur Peare, Vidyapati Nagar
- Rahimpur Taraia, Begusarai
- Rahimpur Tarf Jamrun, Ardhapur
- Rahimpur Tea Garden, Madarihat
- Rahimpur Urf Musalimpur, Saidpur
- Rahimpura, Phalodi
- Rahimpura Alias Kangthala (209), Patran
- Rahimpura(dhola Bhata), Peeplu
- Rahimpura (naya Gaon), Peeplu
- RahimpurRudauli, Samastipur
- Rahimuddin Nagar, Budaun
- Rahin, Etawah
- Rahincha, Shekhopur Sarai
- Rahini Bil Gaon, Dhekiajuli (Pt)
- Rahinigara, Chandankiyari
- Rahipura, Burhanpur
Rahimpur is a village in Nakodar in Jalandhar district of Punjab State, India. It is located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from Nakodar, 21 kilometres (13 mi) from Kapurthala, 22 kilometres (14 mi) from district headquarter Jalandhar and 171 kilometres (106 mi)