Raghunandanpur Village Polpulation
Raghunandanpur is a Village located in the Taluka of Mankapur, in the district of Gonda district, in the state of Uttar Pradesh state with a total population of 282. There are 29 houses in the Village.
Village name: Raghunandanpur
Taluka name: Mankapur
State: Uttar Pradesh
Total population: 282
House Holds: 29
Raghunandanpur Population by Sex
There are total of 145 male persons and 137 females and a total number of 58 children below 6 years in Raghunandanpur.
The percentage of male population is 51.42%.
The percentage of female population is 48.58%.
The percentage of child population is 20.57%.
Google Map of Raghunandanpur
Simple Googler map location of Raghunandanpur Village
View Larger Map of Raghunandanpur, Mankapur, Gonda
View satellite images/ street maps of villages in Raghunandanpur, Mankapur, Gonda India. The Map data on this website is provided by Google Maps, a free online map service one can access and view in a web browser.
Raghunandanpur similar Villages list
- Raghunadhapalem, Thirumalayapalem
- Raghunadhapuram, Palasa
- Raghunadhapuram, Kaviti
- Raghunadhpur Bela, Samastipur
- Raghunandan, Dinhata - I
- Raghunandan Pura, Phulera (Hq.Sambhar)
- Raghunandanpur, Sagri
- Raghunandanpur, Jhanjharpur
- Raghunandanpur, Bhagwanpur
- Raghunandanpur, Rajnagar
- Raghunandanpur, Gaighata
- Raghunandanpur Pt I, Boitamari
- Raghunandanpur Pt II, Boitamari
- Raghunandanpur urf chamanpatti, Phulwaria
- Raghunandanpura @ Kankata, Chaksu
- Raghunath Bas, Lachhmangarh