Margram Village Polpulation
Margram is a Village located in the Taluka of Rampurhat - II, in the district of Birbhum district, in the state of West Bengal state with a total population of 30055. There are 7814 houses in the Village.
Village name: Margram
Taluka name: Rampurhat - II
State: West Bengal
Total population: 30055
House Holds: 7814
Margram Population by Sex
There are total of 15297 male persons and 14758 females and a total number of 4016 children below 6 years in Margram.
The percentage of male population is 50.90%.
The percentage of female population is 49.10%.
The percentage of child population is 13.36%.
Google Map of Margram
Simple Googler map location of Margram Village
View Larger Map of Margram, Rampurhat - II, Birbhum
View satellite images/ street maps of villages in Margram, Rampurhat - II, Birbhum India. The Map data on this website is provided by Google Maps, a free online map service one can access and view in a web browser.
Margram similar Villages list
- Margoobpur Deedaheri, Roorkee
- Margora, Birni
- Margorasahi (madagodasahi), Baleshwar Sadar
- Margram, Balurghat
- Margram, Khargram
- Margram, Burwan
- Margro, Barhait
- Margtad, Malwan
- Margubpur, Dhanaura
- Margubpur, Bulandshahr
- Margubpur, Burhanpur
- Margul, Rawti
- Marguma, Thuamul Rampur
- Margundi, Sirsi
- Margungunth, Srinagar
- Margupur, Patti
Margarm is a village and gram panchayat in Rampurhat II CD Block in Rampurhat subdivision of Birbhum district in the Indian state of West Bengal.
Margraviate of Moravia
The Margraviate of Moravia (Czech: Markrabství moravské; German: Markgrafschaft Mähren) was one of the lands of the Bohemian Crown existing from 1182 to 1918. It was officially administrated by a margrave in cooperation with a provincial diet.
Margraviate of Brandenburg
The Margraviate of Brandenburg (German: Markgrafschaft Brandenburg) was a major principality of the Holy Roman Empire from 1157 to 1806 that played a pivotal role in the history of Germany and Central Europe.
Margam Stones Museum
Margam Stones Museum is a small Victorian schoolhouse near Port Talbot, South Wales, which now provides a home for one of the most important collections of Celtic stone crosses in Britain.