Chaldu Village Polpulation
Chaldu is a Village located in the Taluka of Jiran, in the district of Neemuch district, in the state of Madhya Pradesh state with a total population of 2919. There are 689 houses in the Village.
Village name: Chaldu
Taluka name: Jiran
State: Madhya Pradesh
Total population: 2919
House Holds: 689
Chaldu Population by Sex
There are total of 1388 male persons and 1531 females and a total number of 455 children below 6 years in Chaldu.
The percentage of male population is 47.55%.
The percentage of female population is 52.45%.
The percentage of child population is 15.59%.
Google Map of Chaldu
Simple Googler map location of Chaldu Village
View Larger Map of Chaldu, Jiran, Neemuch
View satellite images/ street maps of villages in Chaldu, Jiran, Neemuch India. The Map data on this website is provided by Google Maps, a free online map service one can access and view in a web browser.
Chaldu similar Villages list
- Chaldhoa, Borio
- Chaldhoa, Purbi Tundi*
- Chaldiganahalli, Srinivaspur
- Chaldiganahalli, Kolar
- Chaldih, Mandro
- Chaldu, Singoli
- Chale, Mulshi
- Chale, Pandharpur
- Chaled (100), Brahmaur
- Chalela (338), Patiala
- Chaleli (26/7), Galore
- Chaler, Yadgir
- Chalera (167), Bhattiyat
- Chalera (311), Sihunta
- Chaleraseem, Chaukhutiya
- Chaleri Kalan (274), Fatehgarh Sahib
Chal Duguneh (Persian: چل دوگونه, also Romanized as Chal Dūgūneh) is a village in Tang-e Haft Rural District, Papi District, Khorramabad County, Lorestan Province, Iran.
Chaldean Catholic Church
The Chaldean Catholic Church (Classical Syriac: ܥܕܬܐ ܟܠܕܝܬܐ ܩܬܘܠܝܩܝܬܐ, ʿīdtha kaldetha qāthuliqetha; Arabic: الكنيسة الكلدانية al-Kanīsa al-kaldāniyya; Latin: Ecclesia Chaldaeorum Catholica, lit.
The Chalukya dynasty ([tʃaːɭukjə]) was a Classical Indian royal dynasty that ruled large parts of southern and central India between the 6th and the 12th centuries.
Chaldean Catholics (), known simply as Chaldeans (Kaldāye; ܟܠܕܝ̈ܐ or ܟܲܠܕܵܝܹܐ), are Assyrian adherents of the Chaldean Catholic Church which originates from the Church of the East.The community formed in the Upper Mesopotamia in the 16th and 17th centurie