Chak Mohammad Ameen Village Polpulation
Chak Mohammad Ameen is a Village located in the Taluka of Handia, in the district of Allahabad district, in the state of Uttar Pradesh state with a total population of 558. There are 86 houses in the Village.
Village name: Chak Mohammad Ameen
Taluka name: Handia
State: Uttar Pradesh
Total population: 558
House Holds: 86
Chak Mohammad Ameen Population by Sex
There are total of 302 male persons and 256 females and a total number of 74 children below 6 years in Chak Mohammad Ameen.
The percentage of male population is 54.12%.
The percentage of female population is 45.88%.
The percentage of child population is 13.26%.
Google Map of Chak Mohammad Ameen
Simple Googler map location of Chak Mohammad Ameen Village
View Larger Map of Chak Mohammad Ameen, Handia, Allahabad
View satellite images/ street maps of villages in Chak Mohammad Ameen, Handia, Allahabad India. The Map data on this website is provided by Google Maps, a free online map service one can access and view in a web browser.
Chak Mohammad Ameen similar Villages list
- Chak Mochara Sadarjahan, Sirathu
- Chak Mochipur (268), Jalandhar - II
- Chak Mohabbat, Musahri
- Chak Mohamd Urf Pooresood, Phulpur
- Chak Mohamdewala (241), Jalalabad
- Chak Mohammad, Sikanderpur
- Chak Mohammad Rafi, Karchhana
- Chak Mohammad Sadiq, Karchhana
- Chak Mohammad Zama, Mahua
- Chak Mohan, Kumarganj
- Chak Mohan, Hilli
- Chak Mohanpur, Pindra
- Chak Mohdyar, Ranbir Singh Pora
- Chak Mohiuddin, Karchhana
- Chak Mohiuddin, Darbhanga
- Chak Mohiuddin urf Bishunpatti, Katra