Specialty of South Facing Houses:
- Our Earth is having a great Magnetic force. Everything on the earth is as it is because of the perfect energies of this magnetic force. The magnetic waves are emitted from the North Pole and received by the South Pole.
- South facing plots and grounds are lucky to have the Magnetic forces and Energy at the receiving end. These energies create wealthy and healthy vibrations and ensure prosperity of the people living in these south facing plots and grounds.
- Often the South facing houses are most sought after for purchase like the east facing ones. Because of the fact that most of the people living in the South facing homes are prosperous and wealthy compared to others.
- As per our research in villages especially the big land lords, leader of the village, wealthy people lives in the south facing plots. This type plot is very comfortable for building a house according to our comforts. The south facing plots always promote the owner’s wealth and make them comfortable and strong in financial terms. They lead their life better than others.
1. Master Bedroom: In the south west corner called as “Niruthi Moola” with an attached bath room to be used for the head of the family. You must keep all your valuables like jewellary, cash, property documents, etc… in this room.
2. Second bed room: In the north east corner called as “Eshanya Moola”– can be used for kids as study room. This corner is dynamic in the day time and gives lot of good energies to children.
3. Third bed Room: In the North west corner called as “Vayu Moola” – can be used as guest room and bed room for second generation family members.
4. Kitchen: In the south east corner behind veranda – best Vastu position for a south facing house.
5. Main Door: Exactly on the south side in the positive side. This is a good location for the main door of south facing home.
6. Hall/Living: The whole of center place called “Brahmasthan”. The center of the house is to be kept light weight to be prosperous in life. Light from eastern side flows in the hall and brings in prosperity.
7. Staircase: In the south side.
Vastu Tips for Construction:
1. Bore-well and sump is good at north east corner and positive sides of north and east side.
2. Over head tank must be on the south west corner in the top most height.
3. Start construction in the north east and finish in the south west, while digging for foundation.
4. During construction of walls always keep the south west walls higher and keep the north east side lower.
5. Plan well before starting the work and complete on time. If the work is struck up any time, check for Vastu defects.
6. Always prefer good quality raw materials for construction.
7. Septic tank is good in the north and east negative sides.
8. If you need to construct a small shed for storing cement, rods... etc…make it in the south west corner of the plot.
9. Never use any used items like doors, windows, bricks for construction.
10. Digging sump or bore well is the first thing to be done as the first work in any construction.
We have not provided sizes in the plan. You can alter or modify the fix sizes according to your taste and utility. Better consult with a Vastu consultant and an architect/ Engineer before finalizing the plan so that everything is perfect.