Reserve forest porambokes etc.,
2. Private general public owned lands are
Agricultural patta lands nanja (wet lands)
Agricultural patta lands punja (dry lands)
Residential patta lands and so on.
A patta land means it is private property stands in the name of an individual in the Revenue Records of the Government.. In fact in case of civil disputes patta holder is having good title over the property.
How to Check your Patta?:
Visit the website of Anytime / Anywhere e-Services of Government of Tamil Nadu. You can view the Patta Copy (Chitta Extract) and A-Register Extract for the agriculture land in Tamil Nadu .
1. View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract
2. View Patta / Chitta Extract
3. View A-Register Extract
4. Verify Web Issued Patta / A-Register Extract
5. Verify Patta
6. Verify A-Register Extract
7. Verify Poramboke Land
1. Enter the details of your property : District, Taluk , Village and Patta Number
2. Enter one of the Survey Number and Subdivision Number relating to above Patta Number
1. If Survey Number is 24/2A, please enter 24 in Survey Number, 2A in Subdivision Number and click Submit
2. If Survey Number is 24, please enter 24 in Survey Number, leave Subdivision Number blank and click Submit
Note: The Service is available only for Non Municipal land, Non Corporation land and Non Natham land.
Official Website: Official Website